Links to rhetorical tools:

Here are links to the rhetorical tools used in this class:

Schemes & Tropes -- Perelman & Olbrechts-Tyteca -- Fallacies -- Burke -- Rhetorical Toolbox -- Conspiracy Rhetorics

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

British Suffrage Analysis- Madalin Kocian

For my presentation, I will be analyzing the British Suffrage movement. I have been being picky with my primary sources, but below is one source that I will most likely be using in the finished product of the presentation. Please keep in mind that these are my first thoughts over this one source, and the main part of my argument has yet to be made clear. 

Here is the primary source I am analyzing. 
Here are my first thoughts on an analysis. I chose to focus on schemes and tropes, but in the final presentation I anticipate using more of the toolbox methods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment